Make room for Jesus

Thursday, October 3, 2019

At the very foundation of Big Bold Dream is the pursuit of God. So if you are wondering where to start in your spiritual journey, then be sure to visit chellbee.com.


Most of all don't forget to make room for Christ Jesus in your life. He will and can change things. Your life with him may not be perfect. But believe me you can overcome anything with the love of Christ.

This is the most beautiful musical explanation of one of the questions I get most frequently.

I find space for what I treasure
I make time for what I want
I choose my priorities and
Jesus you're my number one
So I will make room for you

by Johnathan McReynolds

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Be consistent in your pursuit of him through your bible study.